Inspired by the world's finest peppers, cooked with beef, shiitake mushroom, scallion and carrots, not only is Shin Ramyun a Korean favourite it's loved globally!
1. Pour 550ml (about 2 1/4 cup) of water in a pot and boil.
2. Add noodles, soup powder and vegetable flakes into the pot.
3. Cook for 4 minutes - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and serve!
1 Pack contains 5 x 120g Individually packed Shin Ramyun.
We are licensed as safe to consume from Singapore Food Agency.
How do we deliver?
We will deliver to your door-step upon order within 1-3 working days* from Tuesday to Sunday.
*Please allow for some delay during sale periods. Due to a high volume of orders you may expect to receive your items roughly within 1-5 days. 🙇♂️
- Noodles: Wheat Flour (Cereal containing Gluten), Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E501, E500), Vegetable Flavour Sauce (Malt Syrup, Onion, Garlic), Colour (E101(I)), Tea Extract
- Soup Powder: Salt, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soya Bean Product), Chilli Powder, Spices, Sugar, Soya Bean Paste Powder (Soya Bean Product), Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil, Mushroom, Corn Flour, Chilli Extract, Malt Syrup, Maltodextrin, Colour (E150A)
- Vegetables: Dehydrated Chives, Dehydrated Mushroom, Dehydrated Carrot, Dehydrated Red Pepper